PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Minecraft changes. This includes both Bedrock and Java editions.
10 December 2019
Usually finding out something you love is now full of bees is bad news (your cat, parents, self, etc). We hope you find the abundance of bees now buzzing merrily in Minecraft: Java Edition a delightful exception! Along with the Buzzy Bees, you'll also find honeycomb, honeycomb blocks, honey blocks, the honey bottle, bee nests and beehives and absolutely no cats full of bees. Actually, I'm just gonna quickly double-check that last one...
BUZZY BEES CHANGELOG
Posted: December 10, 2019
- Welcome PlayStation®4 players to the Bedrock version of Minecraft! All Bedrock platforms can now cross-play with PS4™ consoles. More information can be found in the Minecraft for PlayStation®4 FAQ.
- Bees are cute, fuzzy, neutral mobs
- Don’t hurt them, they don’t want to hurt you
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when joining Realms
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining Featured Servers
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing lingering potions
- Error message 'Failed' displays when attempting to 'Create on Realms' while there are expired Realms for the account
Posted: October 29, 2019
Keep your chickens safe and your belongings close, otherwise you’ll find them dead or gone - especially come nightfall. Foxes are more active at night and seek shade to sleep during the day. However, if you’re patient enough to feed two of them Sweet Berries, you can end up with a trusty one!
Transforms whenever a red Mooshroom is struck by lightning
CHANGES IN 1.14.4