By using our Site/Bot, you agree that you have read and agree to this policy.
We respect the privacy of your information. We provide this explanation about our information practices as a show of our commitment to protect your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this website and/or via our Bot:
- Your e-mail address
- If and when available, through mobile or desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser- based interaction between you and this website.
- When you interact with our applications on social media or third-party applications, websites and services, if those applications or advertising including links to this policy or of information from social media or third parties.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PatchBot or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personally Identifiable Information. At our website, we only collect personally identifiable information from individuals that they provide to us voluntarily. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. PatchBot only gathers personally identifiable data through our website, such as an email address, when voluntarily submitted by a visitor. Once collected, we may combine this information with other information collected from external sources.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer such as your Internet service provider, your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages viewed, the pages viewed immediately before and after accessing the website, and the search terms entered to get to our site. This information allows us to improve and customize our services. We and our service providers may collect this information using "cookies" or similar technologies. See the section on "Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies" below for more information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time (behavioral tracking), however we do not track your activities across third-party websites, other than third party websites related to products or services which are provided through our website.
As we do not track activity across third party websites (except if branded as, or part of providing products or services through, one of our websites), "do not track" settings are generally not applicable; we do track actions on our website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. In addition, we may maintain statistical data, or associate it, with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual needs.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The Way We Use Information
This Privacy Statement governs use of the information that you provide to us through the website or bot. It does not govern the manner in which we may use information obtained from other sources (such as public records) or from you by means other than this website. We and other entities that we are involved in, or provide support for, the operation of this website or other purposes use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information on programs, services or products.
- For you to register for events, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or services.
- For fundraising activities.
- For membership activities, if applicable.
- To process online transactions, purchases, registrations, donations or participation in programs.
- To provide you with information that may be targeted to your interests.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website, bot or any items that we may offer through it.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our site’s content, layout and services.
- To request additional information from you for various purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information if provided to us to contact you about our own and third-party services and products that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out of receiving this information by so indicating in your registration/preferences file or by notifying us.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To further participate in our programs or in connection with fundraising or promotions.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as registering for an event or entering a contest.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other transfer of some or all of the assets or rights of PatchBot or any related entity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PatchBot about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- With the consent of the person providing the information.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of PatchBot, our participants or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Practices