PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest New World changes.
Here are the release notes for Open Beta.
• Fixed instances of boss encounters failing to begin or restart their encounters in multiple expeditions.
• Fixed an issue where players can get stuck between Chardis and the Arena in the Lazarus Instrumentality.
• Fixed issue with laser walls not dealing damage in Starstone Barrows.
• Fixed issue where Archibald will despawn during fight in Starstone Barrows.
• Fixed issue with Vine bridge disappearing in Garden of Genesis.
• Fixed issue where players could be blocked from entering the Priest mini-boss room in the Depths...
Greetings, Adventurers! As promised, the second part of the June update has arrived. This update is focused on polish, balance, and bug fixes as we prepare for Closed Beta in July and our full launch on August 31. You can follow @playneworld and stay tuned to this site for more updates as we continue to polish and tune New World.
Click here for part two of the June release notes.
This month, we’ll be releasing two updates into the New World Alpha focused on polish, balance, and bug fixes as we prepare for Closed Beta in July and our full launch on August 31. We’ll be sharing more information on part two of the June update soon. Follow @playneworld and stay tuned to this site for more updates. For now, you can read the full release notes for part one of the June update here.