PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Risk of Rain 2 changes.
The goal of this minor patch is to address bugs.
• Fixed Artifact of Dissonance breaking monster spawns and other systems
• Fixed some of Commencement’s navigation/spawn nodes being placed underground, potentially causing a softlock loop
• Fixed the landing blast for H3AD-5T v2 not activating from non-host players
• Fixed language chosen in-game (instead of through Steam) not being correctly restored on startup
The goal of this minor patch is to address balance and bugs.
• Cleansing Pool
• Resonance Disc
Updated Logbook description for more detailed explanation
• Power Mode
Our goal with this update is to upgrade and round out the game as a whole, and also be a ‘thanks!’ to all our fans that supported us through Early Access. This patch includes both new content and updated old content. Let us know if you like it!
Changes with the 🌧 icon in front of them are changes or additions suggested by the community....
The goal of this minor patch is to fix bugs.
• Fixed Sundered Grove’s outer bounds being inconsistent and super far
• Fixed Sundered Grove's geometry having a hole
• Fixed Sundered Grove’s floating pink mushrooms
• Fixed Sundered Grove boss spawns being extra far for Titans and Vagrants
• Fixed Sundered Grove having locations where the map disappears if you move the camera into nooks and crannies
The goal of this minor patch is to add Sundered Grove into the game, and fix a few bugs.
• New Stage: Sundered Grove
• Fixed Eclipse 3 modifiers applying to enemies
• Fixed the final boss’ shockwaves being fired an extra time for each remote client in the game
• Fixed some floating nodes in Sundered Grove
• Restored the cursor for gamepad users while in the info/scoreboard menu
• Updated all music tracks to be more similar to the OST version
The goal of this quality of life + bugfix patch is to address a variety of bugs, fix a few unintended changes to Merc, and to make the final fight a bit more engaging and a bit less cheesy.
- Captain’s Supply Drop now presses the buttons on Abandoned Aqueduct