PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Risk of Rain 2 changes.
The goal of this minor patch is to fix bugs.
• Fixed Sundered Grove’s outer bounds being inconsistent and super far
• Fixed Sundered Grove's geometry having a hole
• Fixed Sundered Grove’s floating pink mushrooms
• Fixed Sundered Grove boss spawns being extra far for Titans and Vagrants
• Fixed Sundered Grove having locations where the map disappears if you move the camera into nooks and crannies
The goal of this minor patch is to add Sundered Grove into the game, and fix a few bugs.
• New Stage: Sundered Grove
• Fixed Eclipse 3 modifiers applying to enemies
• Fixed the final boss’ shockwaves being fired an extra time for each remote client in the game
• Fixed some floating nodes in Sundered Grove
• Restored the cursor for gamepad users while in the info/scoreboard menu
• Updated all music tracks to be more similar to the OST version
The goal of this quality of life + bugfix patch is to address a variety of bugs, fix a few unintended changes to Merc, and to make the final fight a bit more engaging and a bit less cheesy.
- Captain’s Supply Drop now presses the buttons on Abandoned Aqueduct
This is the fifth major content update for Risk of Rain 2 on PC, marking the 1.0 version of the game. With this update we are focusing on the ending sequence of the game and promoting player agency + build diversity.
This Content Update will be coming to consoles in the near future - for details on how our Content Updates get ported to console versions, check out our previous Development Thoughts here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1588003708938246571
This is a bug fix patch to address issues that came up in the first week of the Artifacts 2.0 Update most of which were reported by the community. As we mentioned in the Artifacts 2.0 Patch Notes, this was our biggest and most complex update so far and we are very happy to see so many players enjoying the new content. The number of new players joining in on Risk of Rain 2 and our community have been insane the last couple weeks, so thank you all so much.
This is the fourth major content update for Risk of Rain 2 on PC. With this update we are focusing on long-term content, replayability, and flexibility in the way you play.