PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Valheim changes.
Cute mini-tweak patch =)
• Localization updates
• Added separate walk-sneak snow footstep sfx
• Music update ( fixed some sound glitches )
• Credits updated ( Changed the look of the credits screen & added missing names )
• Hammer,Hoe & Cultivator timing & input tweaks ( Slightly lower use delay & queued button presses for a smoother experience...just for you )
Waahaa! This was a long one. Sorry for the delay, but we were waiting for a specific patch to the steam socket API, and it just went live today! (the fix in question is not listed in the steam changelog). I recommend you to make sure steam has updated to the "Mar 22 2021" version (Steam->Menu->Help->About Steam). Steam will of course automatically update itself to this version. Lots of big and small changes in this patch, some gameplay tweaks and some bug fixes.
Good day Valheimers!
Todays patch has some huge changes to dedicated servers. Dedicated servers now always use direct connections instead of using Steam Datagram Relay (SDR). This should result in much lower latency for most players. Private dedicated servers are enabled by adding "-public 0" to the server command line (See server manual PDF). You can only connect to private dedicated servers using the "Join IP"-button. I really hope this patch solves a lot of connection issues introduced in...
Quick fix patch for some network issues. Have a nice weekend everybody!
• Fixed connected player counter (Correctly ending auth sessions)
• Fixes instant disconnection issue that some players have experienced.
Todays patch has some major changes, the biggest change is the updated socket backend which should improve connection issues for a lot of players. Vulkan support as been enabled in Windows builds and can be enabled for now by adding "-force-vulkan" as a launch option in Steam properties for Valheim. This might fix some random crashes related to GPU drivers. World corruption caused by loging out and and the same time pressing ALT+F4 has been fixed. Some balancing fixes was made...
• Disable google analytics
• Updated Unity engine
• Forest crypt fixes
• Credits updated
• Save system returned to old-new
• Pickables sync fix (stones,carrots etc)
• Dedicated server CPU usage fix (Framerate limiter)
• Hearth smoke building fix
• Save system tweaks
• Console "save" function can be used remotely if player is added to admin list
• Autosave every 20min (instead of 30min)