PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Valheim changes.
Hello everybody! Another one of our beloved fixer upper patches. Besides fixing some bugs and minor issues we found that some of our main random events never triggered as expected. So please welcome two new events: “You are being hunted…” and “The horde is attacking”. I'm sure they will brighten up your day.
• Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
• Close build gui with ESC selection fix
Good day, today we have a fine selection of fixes and tweaks for you guys to enjoy, including some much needed sparkling visual updates on a few of our older creatures. We also made some changes to the harpoon mechanics to make it less rubberband-y and more rope-y. Enjoy!
• Fixed smelter issue when a very long time has passed since visiting (10000 days)
• 30s Pre world save warning added
• Stone stair physics fix
• Inventory screen gamepad focus fix
This was a long one! This patch has been taking extra long time to develop due to the new terrain-modification system. The new terrain modification system is made to reduce the number of network instances and make loading faster and smoother. Technically it’s a pretty big change but hopefully you should not notice that much of a difference except some minor behaviour changes to the hoe and pickaxe and of course much smoother loading of areas with a lot of terrain modifications. All terrain modifications...
Cute mini-tweak patch =)
• Localization updates
• Added separate walk-sneak snow footstep sfx
• Music update ( fixed some sound glitches )
• Credits updated ( Changed the look of the credits screen & added missing names )
• Hammer,Hoe & Cultivator timing & input tweaks ( Slightly lower use delay & queued button presses for a smoother experience...just for you )
Waahaa! This was a long one. Sorry for the delay, but we were waiting for a specific patch to the steam socket API, and it just went live today! (the fix in question is not listed in the steam changelog). I recommend you to make sure steam has updated to the "Mar 22 2021" version (Steam->Menu->Help->About Steam). Steam will of course automatically update itself to this version. Lots of big and small changes in this patch, some gameplay tweaks and some bug fixes.
Good day Valheimers!
Todays patch has some huge changes to dedicated servers. Dedicated servers now always use direct connections instead of using Steam Datagram Relay (SDR). This should result in much lower latency for most players. Private dedicated servers are enabled by adding "-public 0" to the server command line (See server manual PDF). You can only connect to private dedicated servers using the "Join IP"-button. I really hope this patch solves a lot of connection issues introduced in...