PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Apex Legends changes.
Patch Notes 5.1.1
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed an issue with Legends being able to still shoot after being downed.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting revives.
- Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the correct hitbox.
- Fixed an issue with wraith being able to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
Learn about all the updates, buffs, and tweaks coming to Apex Legends along with the Lost Treasures Event.
LOST TREASURE COLLECTION EVENT
We’re bringing a ton of exciting changes to the game along with the Lost Treasures Collection Event. In addition to the event, we’ll be making a host of tweaks to various Legend abilities and weapons. Get all the intel here so you’re fully prepared...
The details make all the difference. Learn about all the changes, big and small, coming to Apex Legends in Season 5.
We’re as excited as you are about the upcoming launch of Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor. From new Legend Loba, to the extensive updates to Kings Canyon, to the new Season Quests, we wanted to give you a high-level overview of all the changes we’re...
Learn about all the tweaks, fixes, and updates coming to Apex Legends along with the Old Ways Event.
DUOS AND MAP ROTATION
Starting on April 7th, Duos will be added to the game alongside Trios, as well a permanent map rotation that gives players the ability to play Duos or Trios on Kings Canyon and Worlds Edge.
The System Override Event runs March 3rd to the 17th.
NEW BATTLE PASS
Over 100 exclusive items including Legendary skins, Apex Packs, Loading screens, Music Packs, and more! Check out everything in the Season 4 battle pass here.
NEW LEGEND: REVENANT
Consumed by hate and obsessed with revenge, Revenant uses unnatural abilities to haunt his enemies and defy death. Check out his bio.