PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Warframe changes.
- Disabled Ordis Transmissions while in the Helminth screen. Our trusty Cephalon must be shielded from this room.
- There is now an ‘Incomplete’ tab on the Helminth to show you which abilities you have not Subsumed.
- Increased the audible distance of Xaku’s weapon sounds in the Grasp of Lohk ability use.
- Numerous micro-optimizations for Deferred Rendering have been added to the game!
Respective Rifle/Shotgun Skins can now be equipped on Primary Kitguns - including Deluxe Shotgun Skins!
- Tombfinger and Rattleguts are Rifles, and Catchmoon is a Shotgun. (Gaze is neither as it’s classified as a Beam weapon)
Optimized initial installs.
Fixed a crash in the cache optimizer that would occur if something interfered with updating files.
As we’re now well into post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc.
THE OSCIRA SERIES
This series is dedicated to the first weapons new Tenno come across as they begin their Warframe journey. You can find all of these in the in-game Market!
OSCIRA ARMOR BUNDLE
Augment your Warframe with this Subtle and sturdy Armor set.
As we’re now 2 weeks post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc.
Necramech Changes & Fixes:
Necramech’s can no longer interact with Ramparts or hack Alarm Towers in the Plains of Eidolon.
- This fixes a functionality loss when interacting with a Rampart while in a Necramech and hacking issues specifically with the Plains Alarm Tower.
In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!
Deimos Swarm Support Pack Addition:
An additional Syandana, called Palla Syandana, has been added to the Deimos Swarm Supporter Pack! Originally the Palla Syandana was going to be put elsewhere, but it’s design was intended to match the Supporter Pack aesthetic, so we’ve shifted plans and put it in the Deimos Swarm Pack.
Helminth Changes & Fixes: