PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Call of Duty: Vanguard changes.
Gather round, friends. In less than 24 hours, Vanguard Season Two is about to get a huge midseason update. Along with new seasonal content dropping in today’s big update at 9 AM PT, you can expect to see significant changes to gameplay with a Sniper Rifle balance pass, Aim Assist fix, Map exploit fixes, and performance updates. We’re also going to kick off the upcoming weekend with a Featured Playlist update and Max 2XP Weekend!
Now is a great time to grab a drink and some snacks because it’s blog time, baby.
• A brand new Mode, Arms Race, which takes place on a new large Map, Alps
• New Vehicles: Motorcycle, CD12 Transport, and Tank...
WELCOME TO VANGUARD SEASON 1.5
You may have noticed some intel from our social channels last week teasing the upcoming changes to Vanguard Multiplayer. Along with new seasonal content in today's update, you can expect to see some significant changes to gameplay and bug fixes. We’ve nerfed Incendiary Grenades and updated Perks to give you new ways to counter fire damage (sorry for the excessive burns)...
Season One is coming in hot and today we have some intel to break down regarding new content, and all the changes we’ve made heading into the official launch of Vanguard Season One on December 8th.
But first, we’d like to thank our players for all the support our team has received since Vanguard launched. Your feedback has played a critical part in helping our developers improve features, squash bugs, and prepare Vanguard for Season One. This week players can expect a few long-awaited fixes...
- Riot Shield now blocks front-facing damage and bullets will not penetrate
- The Firefight Blueprint has been fixed to remove light coming from the front end of the barrel and parts of the optic
- Reduced the effects of ADS Spread (aka Bloom) on base weapons (without attachments).
- Dev Note: Attachments improving Accuracy will reduce ADS Spread. Attachments with Accuracy penalties will increase the effects of ADS Spread.
- Balance pass on all Shotguns affecting range, pellet spread, hipfire penalty, and more.