PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Blender changes.
A followup to 3.1.1 [which unfortunately introduced a regression], Blender 3.1.2 features more fixes:
• Regression: The location of "Viewport Gizmos" is not correct in POSE mode (multi-object/armature editing, multiple bones selected). T96347
• Compositor: Missing output UI for Normal node. T96860
Blender 3.1.1 features many bug fixes.
• Fix memory leak evaluating PyDrivers. rBeff7e9aa45a
• PyAPI: ID property group returns wrong type with iter(). T94121
• Grease Pencil > Stroke > Normalize Thickness Causes Crash. T96352
Blender Foundation and the online developers community are proud to present Blender 3.1, a solid update to an already outstanding release.
21 years after Blender 2.0, version 3.0 brings unprecedented
performance on a robust yet light package.
A completely new workflow for editing meshes, new physics simulation methods, faster Cycles rendering, better compositing with Eevee, and so much more.
The fourth major release in 2020 is here!