PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Atlas changes.
- Fixed Dino "drift" on ships for client
- Fixed issue where Dinos could disappear or erroneously die in some cases when moved onto ships, re-enabled move to ship functionality for Officials.
- Added cooldowns to activate or reset Red Alert state (clients get a corresponding message onscreen when they try to execute the order during the cooldowns).
- Fixed issue where crew melee swings on ships couldn't hit their targets.
- Hand Harvesting Skills now affect tool usage as well.
- Fixed Climbing Picks sometimes sending the player off into infinity.
- Ended the Easter Event. Bunny hat skin applications and skinned items will still exist.
- Significantly optimized the networking of character movement on ships.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't see another player turning their character on a ship if they weren't moving.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Possible fix for shoulder creatures disappearing or flickering post-transition.
- Placed Water Reservoirs will now show their water richness percentage on the HUD.
- Water Reservoirs will now gain water from rain.
- Fixed Treasure Maps generating locations stuck in the world. Will not effect existing Treasure Maps.
- Empires PvE mode will now have a 2 week declaim tag period of claim flags (was previously 6 hours for test purposes).
The Hoppening Patch Notes (v101.1)
- Fixed multiple cases where players would get stuck in structures after reloads, respawns, or fast travels.
- Fixed a bug where player flags would be merged into companies if they didn't have a company previously. Creating your own company when you own a flag will still merge the flag, however joining an existing one won't merge over the flag.
- Significant improvements for raft sail-mounting control
- Possible fix for falling through structures on respawn/fast travel/server load
- Fix for creatures over spawning when wandering out of spawn areas.
- Increased structure check on creature spawns to prevent them from spawning inside bases on Lawless servers. May still occur in areas with a large open space, such as a big pen.