PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Atlas changes.
- Fixed some server crashes.
- Fixed maps not loaded on non-home grids for Unofficial Servers.
- Imprint time now scales inversely (decreases) when the baby maturation rate is above 4x. This means, during bonus rate events, imprint timers will automatically adjust to compensate for the quicker maturation.
- Disabled Claim Flag height limit on all Official Network. Functionality still works and can be used on Unofficial Servers, a word from our Lead Designer:
- Disabled Claim Flag height limit on PvE servers (only meant to be active on PvP)
- Islands on the Official Network now have a maximum z-value for how high Claim Flags can be placed, unique to the island. These are based on the highest terrain points, before considering mountains, large rock formations or steep pillars. The in-game HUD will let you know whether your current claim flag is in a valid location. If your claim flag is not in a valid location, when attempting to place a new one you will receive HUD feedback informing you whether a spot is valid or not. Players will...