PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Atlas changes.
- Fixed an issue with stone walls clipping through the floor when placed in wood half walls.
- Increased leniency in dismount sockets and lowered acceptance for placement on the Puckle (NPC's should no longer dismount with legitimate builds)
- The serpent boss, Anacthyon, added to Blackwood
- Magic Mythos enabled with 2X Harvesting, Taming, XP, and Treasure Gold
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain massive height when running into the corner of a raft or dinghy
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain massive height when climbing really tall ladder set ups
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to base on top of submarines
- Fixed a bug which allowed seated npcs to shoot puckles through walls
- Ended 2x Magic Mythos Event
- Enabled 2x Harvesting, Taming, XP, and Gold on our Official Network
- Fixed rope ladders so that they can now be rotated when placed on wooden catwalks
- Fixed 2-handed weapons able to used interchangeably, bypassing the weapon equipment timer using the Q hotkey.
- Fixed a bug where critical strike could be used with other weapons by removing the buff if you switch to a different weapon.
- Fixed a bug where projectile mesh wasn't showing correctly for singleplayer.
- Fixed a case where ships would enter a broken state where it visually appears to be unanchored, but you wouldn't have been able to move it.
- Releasing a ship from a shipyard now has an activation timer
- Fixed a bug which would cause players to throw items out of their inventory when rapidly pressing E to equip them
- Critical Save Changes to Non-ATLAS Dedi/Blackwood which fixes the following, but may require a save wipe:
- Prevented the hotbar from outlining red with broken items when at the ship wheel
- Fixed a bug which prevented melee attack with weapons whilst carried by Lion
- Fixed a bug which caused players to lose most control of their characters after dying to exhaustion when shoveling (was previously solved by relogging)
- Fixed a bug where buoys would not provide light and be desynced on the ocean at high waves
- Fixed a crash which would occur when attempting to open a Dinghy's inventory
- Fixed Advanced Able Mapmaker being unlocked by the wrong skill
- Fixed Ship Max Level being erroneously counted by the Shipyard's current health rather than the total health.
- Fixed dedicated servers not using passwords on Blackwood
- Fixed a case when searching for Blackwood servers would cause only one to list at a time