PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Ark changes.
Weekly patches are conducted Tuesdays at 10 am PST unless otherwise stated.
Current Version: 279.282
- Major Primitive+ update with a number of fixes, incorporation of major base game patches, as well as full Total Conversion functionality, including engrams, on Aberration and Scorched Earth.
- Fix for Dinos starving when they have access to food
- Bag size limit increased to 600 slots
- Forced One-time mindwipe due to recent balance changes
Weekly patches are conducted Tuesdays at 10am PST unless otherwise stated.
Curren Version: 279.275
- Fixed multiple holes, collisions, and general bugs across all maps
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Wyvern would loot player bodies from direct hits
- Cliff platforms can no longer be built on top of Obelisk terminals
- Cliff platforms can no longer be placed on world barriers
- Fixed a bug which would cause flyers to flee from players when attacking water
Current Version: v279.261
- Moschops damage (and harvesting) buffed by 30%
- Introduced tighter limits on number of nearby cliff platforms
- Fixed bug that caused Pachyrhino gas to give swamp fever
- Fixed bug causing Ascension character loss if you hadn't interacted with a terminal
- Fixed infinite looping chainsaw noise
Current Version: 279.252
- Quetz c4 bomber exploit fixed
- Fixed Otter weight limit working properly
- Fixed Sarco not fitting through dino gates
- Players can no longer be handcuffed to toilets
- Wild Raptor now pounces players in PvE
- Corrected the glowtail egg weight
- Paracer Platform Saddle is now in Aberration Supply Crates
- Moschops dossier updated
- Debugging information for GetModifierKeys crash
- Sponsored Mod Page Update
Current Client Version: v279.243
- Fix for allowing players to transfer between servers
- Unversioned minor BattlEye update
Current Server Version: v279.242
- Fixed tamed Oviraptors getting bunified
- Fixed game exploits involving using a BattlEye bypass to ignore pin codes, access storage and the exploit the ascension mechanic
- Fixed torch placement on tlc2 saddles
- Moschops is now rideable!
- Moschops harvesting effectiveness reduced by approximately 30%