PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Text Filtering now makes use of Steam Text & Chat Filtering.
– Added a new setting “demo_index” — when enabled, playback of demo files will create full frame baselines to improve performance of seeking forward and rewinding within demo files.
– Adding an option for using uber shaders which replaces the launch option -noubershader. This setting is defaulted off for users on Intel and on for everyone else.
– Fixed several exploits.
– Fixed a regression in suicide death notices.
– Moved the spawnpoints slightly apart from each other for better movement
– Fixed various bugs containing invisible prop faces, gun falling trough props, floating props, invisible brush faces, props z-fighting
– Added grenade clips to the trims on short A for smoothing bouncing
– Fixed some small nitpicking stuff on the radar
-Overhauled T to A site layout.
-Adjusted some prop fade distances for better performance
[ MISC ]
— Bot behavior logic files can now be loaded from inside community-created BSP files.
— Fixed certain user names not getting set on the server. (thanks, EmptyMags!)
— Fixed several exploits. (thanks, calvin!)
– Fixed a rare case where coach camera could remain in free roaming mode.
– Fixed net_dumpeventstats command to be cheat-protected.
– Improved performance
– New radar
– Raised the bottom of the water for better readability of players behind boats
– Fixed invisible water splashes
– Ambience sounds is quieter
– To make mid more attractive and balanced we have added a new path from mid up to heaven
– End of match scoreboard will now display which players were playing as a party when skill groups are revealed.
– Average wait times for finding matches on official game servers are now region-specific.
– Rcon connection from client will now get established asynchronously.
– Rcon address cannot be changed while connected to a dedicated server.