PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Smokes that visibly fade off the ground now allow fire to spread under them without getting extinguished.
– Fixed a rare occurrence of the C4 viewmodel sometimes being wrapped in last year’s holiday wrapping paper.
– Added support for displaying correct picks for Katowice 2019 Major Championship after the Challengers Stage is finished.
– Fixed the ‘radar spotting enemies through smoke’ mechanic to behave the same regardless of the game server tickrate, and to not reveal enemies on the opposite side of the smoke until the smoke effect dissipates.
– Increased size of rendering queues for OSX and Linux game clients to address crashes when playing Danger Zone.
[ Katowice 2019 ]
-Fixed Pick’Em management WebAPIs to provide a list of ItemIDs that can be used when uploading user predictions.
-Fixed GOTV+ playcast sometimes getting stuck on a loading screen when retrying dropped fragments or exceeding download bandwidth.
-Several fixes for intermittent UI problems when managing Katowice 2019 Pick’Em predictions.
-Fixed Pick’Em refresh state getting stuck on loading.
[ Katowice 2019 ]
– The all-new Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations taking part in the IEM Katowice Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— an upgradable Katowice 2019 Event Coin
— access to the Katowice Pick’Em Challenge
— unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event
— all-new Steam.tv team flair
— exclusive access to Katowice 2019 Souvenir Packages
[ MAPS ]
– Zoo and Abbey are now available in Competitive matchmaking.
– Visual updates overall to match present standards
– Replaced SWAT with FBI
– Reduced the amount of corners/spots at B site
– Removed glow effects from wall mounted fixtures to prevent smoke exploits
– Replaced foliage at interior lower mid to improve sightlines
– Raised ceiling in connector between T spawn and A mid
– Added a new version of Vertigo to Wingman official matchmaking.
– Added Zoo and Abbey to Casual and Deathmatch official matchmaking.
– Removed Austria and Subzero from official matchmaking.
-Removed connector between A short and A long.
-Removed mid lower entry.
-Added ladder to mid upper entry.
-Moved T spawn towards A to give CTs better mid timings.
-Fixed several bomb stuck spots and clipping issues.