PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Fixed semi-transparent material on FBI variant A character.
– Several stability fixes for clients and game servers.
– Reduced memory footprint of some character model materials.
– Breach charges attached to hostages fall off when the hostage is picked up in Danger Zone.
– Enabled the Events panel for Perfect World CS:GO players.
– Fixed “cl_teamid_overhead_always 1” to show only a pip (and not also show a name) above a player.
– Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
– Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
– Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
– Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
– Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
– Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
[ MISC ]
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.