PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
[ MISC ]
– Enabled D3D9EX mode by default.
— If you encounter graphics problems with this feature, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject “D3D9EX”
— Customers who experience problems can also disable it with -disable_d3d9ex command line option.
-Fixed line of sight traces for weapon pickup rules to ignore debris.
-Fixed several HUD elements to respect cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices settings.
-Replaced red fence section at top of A ramp (Thanks SPUNJ!)
-Fixed pixel gaps on bombsite boxes
-Raised floor of B stairs pit by 64 units
-Reduced wallbang damage from CT elevator room towards T entrance to mid
-Increased height of crane concrete base on A site
– A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars is now available for purchase.
– A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule is now available for purchase.
– Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
– Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
-Added new cover in bottom of mid, that doubles as a ramp towards “window” to B site
-Pushed up CT spawns slightly
-Switched Wingman version to bombsite B
-Made white metal structures on B site slightly larger, to prevent excessive angles/boost positions
-Added some floor material variation for footstep differentiation (CT corridor to back of A, elevator room near A site, T entrance to mid)
-Lowered C4 explosion radius (from 500 to 400)
-Added grenade clip to roof props in forklift room/lower level that allowed molotovs to burn through to upper level
– Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
– Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
– Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
Adjusted round loss bonuses with the goal of reducing a negative feedback loop following streaks of losses.
– Round loss bonuses are now based on the count of a team’s round losses. The count increases by one after every loss, and decreases by one after every win (minimum 0).
— With 0 Losses: $1400
— With 1 Loss: $1900
— With 2 Losses: $2400
— With 3 Losses: $2900
— With 4+ Losses: $3400