PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Adjusted the start-of-half economy with the goal of reducing the impact of a pistol round win on subsequent rounds.
— In Competitive Matchmaking, both teams are now considered to start the half with a one-round ‘losing streak’ that is reset following a round win. Instead of $1400, the Round 1 loser receives $1900, then $2400 for a subsequent loss, etc.
— The start-of-half losing streak can be adjusted via “mp_starting_losses”
– Engraved Major Championship Trophies with names of new Legends teams and names of London 2018 Major Champions.
– Updated FBI character models have been also deployed to Nuke in Wingman game mode.
– The FBI will use SWAT voice lines to cover both bomb scenario and hostage modes.
– Fixed holstered knife rotation on Anarchist character models.
– Added paint descriptions and flavor text for the 2018 Inferno and 2018 Nuke Collections.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Updated FBI character models have been deployed to Nuke, Agency, and Office.
– Enabled MP5-SD in official Competitive Matchmaking.
– Added a new setting “mp_solid_teammates 2” which enables standing on top of teammates while still allowing to walk through them. The feature is now enabled in official Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
[ SERVERS ]
– Optimized scoreboard per player updates to run only when scoreboard is open.
– Fixed several rare error cases when placing Pick’Em predictions.
– Fixed spectator player stats display in overtime.
– Fixed a rare case of Steam UI displaying EmbeddedStreamCurrentTime dialog outside of game.
[ SOUND ]
– Added a server setting “mp_footsteps_serverside” which is enabled by default and switches footsteps near the player from using a mix of client-simulated and server-authoritative to purely server-authoritative.
[ PANORAMA ]
– Added support for overtime stats and round outcomes in the Scoreboard for the Major.
– Improved team logos presentation in round win panels.
– Fixed spectator panels for dead players sometimes not showing any data.
[ GOTV ]
– Added tv_broadcast_url1 and tv_broadcast_origin_auth1 to support two GOTV+ broadcasts from each GOTV instance on the game server.
[ LONDON 2018 ]
– Tarik’s sticker has been updated.