PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Fixed precache error when loading Blacksite map on clients with default settings.
– Fixed Danger Zone exploration money progress HUD indicator from jittering when switching tablets or spectator targets.
– Fixed viewmodel animation interpolation error observed on some high-latency clients.
– Adjusted first-person rappel animation to accommodate widescreen aspect ratios.
– Fixed a regression in weapons equipped by certain community training maps logic.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
– Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
– Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
– Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
[CSGO – Danger Zone]
– Introducing Danger Zone, a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay. For more details, visit: www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone
– Danger Zone can be played solo, or in squads of two or three players.
[FREE TO PLAY]
– CS:GO is now free to play. For more details, visit the F2P FAQ.
-Fixed boost with visibility glitch on A long.
-Added more crates at B boost.
-CT side of mid now splits into upper and lower.
-Redesigned connector at top of mid – now “vent”.
-Opened a window above mid, allowing nades.
-Lowered skybox and added visual cues for nading.
-Removed path between T spawn and catwalk.
-Cut the sightline between A short and outside.
-New crate on B allows jumping from site to heaven.
[Skill Groups Sticker Capsule]
– Introducing Skill Groups Sticker Capsule featuring 9 designs from community artist daniDem.
– Ammo panel hides burst and bullet icons in “simplified” mode.
– Game icons hud (bomb / hostage icons) respects cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices.