PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
[ BERLIN 2019 ]
– Updated autograph stickers for dexter, VINI, ableJ, KSCERATO, yuurih, ANGE1.
[ LINUX ]
– Updated Linux dedicated servers Steam Client layer to the latest version which significantly improves TCP reconnect timeout in case of upstream connection drop.
[ MISC ]
– Added client-side settings to limit incoming invite sounds: cl_invites_only_mainmenu, cl_invites_only_friends.
[ MAPS ]
[ BERLIN 2019 ]
– The “Berlin 2019 Viewer Pass” and the “Berlin 2019 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations taking part in the StarLadder Berlin Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Berlin 2019 Event Coin.
— Access to the Berlin Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
– Fixed a bug where picking up weapons would sometimes fail when they were occluded by other weapons or grenades.
– Reduced friendly fire damage from Zeus-x27 in Danger Zone matches.
– fov_cs_debug will now respect floating point values.
– Updated Seaside and Breach with the latest versions from CS:GO Steam Workshop.
– Improved clipping
– Fixed hole in bushes at mid
– Removed window on top of ladder
– Added Breach and Seaside to Defusal Group Sigma.
– Removed Workout from official matchmaking.
– Added “Scrimmage Maps” to official competitive matchmaking. Scrimmage maps include: Ruby, Breach, Seaside.
— When playing Scrimmage Maps in official competitive matchmaking: there are no restrictions on players in your party, your Skill Groups will not be adjusted after the match, your Competitive Wins counter will not be incremented upon winning the match. Abandoning...
[ NETWORKING ]
– Added a game server network channel traffic analysis framework for each client connection.
– Added a game server setting, “net_chan_limit_msec”, which allows server operators to limit amount of processing time the game server can spend on processing packets for each client per tick. Clients that send packets causing server CPU processing time to exceed configured number of milliseconds will be kicked from the game server. Enabled CPU processing time limits on...
– Added skill groups to Danger Zone.
– Skill groups are visible in the main menu and as a spectator after your match has completed.
– Danger Zone skill groups are driven by your placement in recent matches.
– Players of all skill groups can participate in matches together.