PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– The killfeed now displays players that are killed by C4 explosions in all game modes.
– Players that are frozen by game logic no longer take damage.
– Players are less likely to become stuck on mid-air grenades, and are now able to stand up when crouched on top of another player’s decoy grenade.
– Improved reliability of picking up weapons with +use when nearby dropped grenades are present. (Thanks birkir!)
– Explosive grenade damage around small obstacles such as stairs will now apply damage to players more reliably.
– Hostages will no longer obscure flashbang traces, allowing players behind them to be blinded.
– Added kill feed icons for blind shooter, kills through smoke, and no scope sniper kills; all kill feed icons feature the bullet on the same line.
– When spawn immunity time is set to a negative value then spawning players will not have immunity even during warmup period.
– Fully disabled player immunity in 1v1 Wingman warmup period arenas, and added logic to clear blood decals for each encounter.
[ MAPS ]
—Changed default CT faction to FBI.
—Latest version of radar.
—Improved visibility map-wide.
—Brightened hiding spot near sandbags.
—Brightened A Main.
—Brightened B Main.
—Brightened target placed in corner under B Heaven.
—Reduced visual noise.
—Reduced foliage clutter.
—Speculative fix to ragdolls floating on the A Bombsite.
—Adjusted HDR settings.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Added one-on-one warmup arenas when playing Wingman mode on Vertigo and Train
– Added a new weapon parameter “inaccuracy jump apex”, set to 331.55 for the Deagle
[ UI ]
– Added ability to see crosshairs of observed players
– Added ability to copy crosshairs of other players (through the scoreboard).
– Added ability to listen to music kit MVP anthem when inspecting music kits.
[ MUSIC ]
[ WEAPONS ]
– SG553 – Reduced rate of fire and accuracy to bring the weapon’s value to be more in line with other rifles.
– AUG – Improved standing accuracy while unscoped. Slightly reduced scoped accuracy.
– M4A1-S – Price reduced to $2900.
– Deagle – Improved accuracy while jumping, lowering the time to recover accuracy after the player lands.
– Tec-9 – Reduced firing inaccuracy.
– Bizon – Increased armor penetration.
[ MISC ]