PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Added the all new MP5-SD, available for testing Offline and in Official Casual and Deathmatch servers. It can be equipped in your MP7 loadout slot.
– Lobbies advertised to nearby players and Steam Groups members will now expire after 5 minutes of the lobby leader’s inactivity.
– Added a way to start advertising single-user lobbies to nearby players and Steam Groups members from the permissions dialog.
[GAME STATE INTEGRATION]
– Added support for bomb info in GSI which can be turned on with “bomb” “1” in the configuration file.
– Added support for observer free camera information when “player_position” “1” is enabled in the configuration file.
– Added support for match round outcomes which can be turned on with “map_round_wins” “1” in the configuration file.
– Name tags on weapons now support all Unicode characters for display in UI.
– Fixed buy menu font size for long localized item names.
– Fixed font size in Overwatch verdict screen.
– Reduced width of the Vvte UI element.
– Fixed scoreboard rows state when users borrow a music kit.
– Version console command will now include Windows version detected by the game.
– Fixed overlaps in spectator scoreboard in certain aspect ratios.
– Panorama UI is now active by default for users on all supported operating systems.
– For a limited transition time users can opt into backwards compatibility mode by adding -scaleform launch option.
– Planted C4 will now emit a different beeping sound when planted at bombsite B.
– Molotovs and incendiary grenades will now consistently deal impact damage to match other grenades.
[ PANORAMA ]
– Added a button in scoreboard to view the server’s website. The URL of the server website must be specified in the motd file referenced by the motdfile cvar setting on the game server. Default server installation has the motdfile cvar setting configured as “motd.txt” which contains a default URL.
– Added a button in the pause menu to report the game servers.
– Improved the styling of end of match item drop elements.
[ PANORAMA ]
– Added in-game UI for invites received from friends and recent players.
– Added number of players alive and total players to the scoreboard.
– Added number of viewers to the scoreboard.
– Fixed a regression in overhead team identification.
– Fixed coaches seeing other team players state.
– Inventory sorting order will now be saved and restored.
– Graffiti menu will no longer show an invalid graffiti icon when it runs out of charges.