PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
[ FRACTURE CASE ]
– Introducing the Fracture Case, featuring designs from over 17 community artists-designed weapon finishes, and the Shattered Web Knives as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Updated main menu movie for Mutiny.
– Fixed several exploits related to VPK tampering.
– The -unstrusted launch option is no longer supported
[ NETWORKING ]
– Multiple improvements to SDR networking protocol:
— Improved SDR routing selection logic
– Fixed a performance regression during POV demo playback.
– Fixed domain names starting with a digit to be resolvable via DNS as part of “connect” command.
– Added a server-side setting sv_closecaption to control whether captions can be displayed during gameplay, defaults to only displaying Co-op Strike Mission chat.
– Added main menu movies for Mutiny and Swamp.
– Optimized platform shader files and sound configuration files to be packed inside compressed VPK files.
-Fixed various bird-related bugs
-Opened up corner at Dirt Road near CT Spawn
-Fixed bomb getting stuck on the small boat
-Improved FPS for low/medium shader
-Improved optimisation throughout the map
-Opened up T to B Upper ceiling to allow for grenade usage
-Fixed one way wallbang on B Site
[ TRUSTED MODE ]
– Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
— Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
— Instead, a new compatibility launch option “-allow_third_party_software” is provided to allow third party software to access the CS:GO game process.
– For more information about Trusted Mode please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
– Fixed performance issue caused by third party applications repeatedly attempting to inject into CS:GO.
– Fixed crashes caused by third party applications injecting into CS:GO.
– CS:GO will now display an error if launched from outside of Steam.
– Fixed a case where players in Trusted mode would experience a framerate issue caused by certain 3rd party apps.