PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Counter-Strike: GO changes.
– Fixed live match links in the event panel.
[ SDK ]
– Updated AI Behavior Trees
— Added new “action_secondary_attack” node.
— Added new “action_reload” and “condition_is_reloading” nodes.
— Ammo counts for all weapons are available on the Blackboard via “AmmoCount/weapon_name” key, with “AmmoCount/current” holding the ammo count for the currently equipped weapon. These can be read using nodes such as “condition_is_less”, “condition_is_equal”,...
– Non-Prime status accounts will no longer earn XP, Ranks, Skill Groups, item drops, or Prime status through play time.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to participate in Ranked matches.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to activate Bonus Rank XP items and can no longer claim Service Medals.
– Introducing Unranked matches for Competitive, Wingman, and Danger Zone game modes.
[ MISC ]
– Added option ‘2’ to sv_damage_print_enable, which, when set, will only print damage output after round has ended.
– Coach positions are now saved in round backup files.
– In Deathmatch, fixed the ability to extend invulnerability by repeatedly issuing the “open_buymenu” command.
– In Retakes, armor value now remains fixed during card selection.
[ VSCRIPT ]
– Fixed bounding box issue for rotated entities.
[ MAPS ]
[CSGO 360 STATS]
– Adjusted the calculation for the weapon performance category score.
– Fixed a case where players would receive duplicate warnings about launching in untrusted mode.
-Implemented Cubby 2.0 in mid connector to A, to remove cheap shoulder angle towards site
-Slimmed down the fancy rock, also in mid connector to A
-Sparsed foliage and improved clipping on boost planter near A main
-Quieted down soundscape birds
[ CS:GO 360 STATS ]
– Updated heatmap images for calavera, grind, mocha, and pitstop
[ MISC ]
– Removed option to look for nearby players for Guardian Missions
– Security and stability improvements
[ MAPS ]
– Updated minimap image
– Latest version from workshop
[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Operation Broken Fang has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until May 15th to claim their operation rewards.
– Introducing CS:GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players that want to continue collecting official Competitive and Wingman stats.
– Premier Competitive remains available for all players featuring pick/ban process across the entire Active Duty Group map pool.