PatchBot will keep your Discord channel up-to-date on all the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare changes.
• Increased the drop rate of the Cane (BOCW) “Lost Lion” Blueprint in Red Door rooms in the Plunder mode.
• Fixed a visual issue with the Calling Card awarded for a certain easter egg. :wink:
• Fixed an issue causing Red Door rooms to misleadingly appear open if a Player dies inside one and redeploys after winning their Gulag match.
• Fixed an issue causing the Auto Move Forward accessibility menu option to appear twice.
• Fixed an issue preventing text from fitting properly within Menu elements in non-English languages...
Perseus’ broadcast is nearly at full strength – investigate the source and be rewarded with a new functional melee weapon as part of Season Five Reloaded’s upcoming event, “The Numbers.” Plus: new Modes, Bundles, and more through the end of the season.
Here's your weekly #Warzone playlist update. Now live! 🎮
• Verdansk - Buy Backs - Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
• Verdansk - Payload
• Verdansk - BR - Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
• Verdansk - King Slayer
• Rebirth Island - Resurgence - Quads
🛠️A #Warzone update is going live now!
Includes an update to the High Alert Perk, several Bug Fixes, and Weapon balancing.
The Season Five Patch Notes have been amended (see August 20th):
The weekly #Warzone Playlist update is now live... along with a sneak peek of what's to come. 🎮
We're doing something a little different this time. 😉 https://t.co/qMtfwATs4I
There’s a spy in our ranks and a numbers game in Verdansk. Season Five’s offering of free content includes a first-in-the-series Double Agent mode in Multiplayer alongside new and classic Black Ops maps, in addition to new Zombies content, as well as new Perks in Warzone that are set to shift the meta and more.